Thursday, May 29, 2008

Final Presentations on May 8 & 9

On Thursday, Cohort 4 participants reported on how their first year of TIMAC involvement and technology integration went by. On Friday, we heard from Cohort 3 about their second year. As usual, this is the most nerve-racking, but also the most exciting two days for the participants. In the afternoons everyone participated in hands-on workshops, Time-saving Tips for MS Word 03 & 07 and Using Picasa Online Workshop. Here are a few quotes:

I enjoyed the presentations in the morning. They were informative, well-presented, with a great variety of technology topics.



The presentations were excellent. Helped me in focusing on my own ideas for next year. I will go home and play with Picasa. I think my students and I will enjoy doing this. I think an on-line work shop at my site would be great.


I loved getting back to basics with the Word tips. Sometimes I forget that this is a very valuable approach to take with the staff that I work with.


The photos in this slideshow were mostly taken by Peter Hubbard, Penny Pearson, Shin Song and Tina Sander.

No comments: