Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bragging Rights at COABE

I'm preparing for a presentation at the COABE national conference in Louisville, called A Mentoring Model for Professional Development, in which I will talk about the history and results of TIMAC, and show some of your projects, your videos, and the many resources on the TIMAC Web site.

As I'm working on this, I just want to say how proud I am of all of you who participate in TIMAC, and of the excellent results you have achieved with your own skills, your mentees, and the students who are affected by all of you. You have an infectious enthusiasm for learning new things, and I hope I can convey even half of it to people from other states who will be curious about what we're doing here in California.

If you have any suggestions for what to include, leave me a comment here, or email me, and just keep on doing what you do!

No comments: