Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TIMAC Alumni: Ronda Rafidi at CLASS, Fresno

This came in an e-mail from Ronda on February 04, 2009

On a more positive note, I wanted to also tell you that my two years as the TIMAC technology mentor has taken on a life of it's own this year. My mentees are still hard at work using even more technology and mentoring each other as well as taking on new mentees of their own. They have taken the technology skills they learned for themselves and are using them for lesson planning and with students. For example, you should see the creative PowerPoints with video clips, pictures, etc. they are creating. This is coming from people who have never used the PowerPoint program before. I think we've created technology using monsters!  I have you and TIMAC to thank for that.

No comments: