Workshops included titles such as
- ESL Transitions to Further Education and Workforce
- Contextualizing Worksforce Skills in ABE/ASE Instruction
- Using Moodle to Create a Course Web site
- Startegies for Success: Developing Personal mission Statement
- Supportive Learning Environments Improve Learener Persistence
Josephine Majul dedicated a significant amount of her time helping organize this conference.
Wayne Miyahara received a CALCO award for dedication to adult education field.
Peggy Pinto attended and supported her fellow TIMACers.
|Josie, Wayne and Branka - TIMACers catching up|
During Luncheon Keynote, Mike Wada, current CCAE State President, among other topics, shared the news that the actor, Edward James Olmos, offered to express his support for adult ed by making a public announcement.
The conference committee, in dark glasses and agent suits, kept the theme of "Mission Possible" strong by having all the agents/participant pledge that they accept the mission.